Do you have a passion for the retail industry and what to make an impact in the stores you like to visit? We are seeking vibrant personalities, who are confident and like working independently. Plan work around your life, not the other way around!
As a retail merchandiser, you will work within a designated territory and have exposure across a wide range of varying retail sectors including MASS merchants, Department stores, Discount department stores and FMCG. You will be required to follow & execute a range of tasks as per our client’s requirements and report accordingly.
Up to 4- 10hrs a MONTH to join our great field team and have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in this fast-growing company.
Casual Rates! $26.43 p/h + paid kms between stores 0.78c per km.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Ensuring our clients products are well represented at store level (full/clean/tidy).
• Ensure stock on show is arranged to specific brand guidelines.
• Implementing planograms and ticketing stock.
• Management of stock, reporting on products including Out of stocks/Returns/Placing orders.
• Building promotional displays and erecting/updating Point-of-sale.
• Providing retailer feedback and opportunities to management.
• Communicating client issues & steps taken to resolve.
• Completing a detailed store report for each visit via the spar visit reporting app.
You Will Have:
• Experience in the retail sector or Merchandising(preferred)
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• A confident, highly organised approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Intermediate computer skills
• The ability to think out the square meet client needs
You Will Need:
• Reliable vehicle and current state driver’s license
• Smart device phone or tablet
• Have internet access, active email address
• To be able to work across a range of days between business hours Mon-Fri.
• To be a champion communicator as it is a key requirement of the merchandising role.
You Will Be:
• Organised, reliable, enthusiastic and well presented
• Flexible in the hours you are available
• Able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
• Tech savvy enough to use a website, be able to print work and use app on smartphone.
Sparfacts is part of Spar Group Inc Global with operations in 10 countries. We are a national company working on behalf of some of the world’s leading brands. We fulfil their retail marketing plans across multiple channels, including Point of Sale (POS) execution, merchandising, display builds, stock management and planogram implementation.
We Will Provide:
• Autonomous Role – Manage your own schedule.
• Mon-Friday work! No weekends!
• Web portal/app and field/client training
• Ongoing support from a GEO Merchandiser for every step of your journey.
• Paid travel kms between stores
• Extreme job flexibility!
Job Type: Casual
Applicants can apply by sending their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org