Do you have a passion for the retail industry and what to make an impact in the stores you like to visit? We are seeking vibrant personalities, who are confident and like working independently.
As a retail merchandiser, you will work within a designated territory and have exposure across a wide range of varying retail sectors including MASS merchants, Department stores and Discount department stores. You will be required to follow & execute a range of tasks as per our client’s requirements and report accordingly.
5 Hours per week, and during our busy seasons up to 20 Hours per week
To join our great field team and have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in this fast-growing company.
Casual Rates $26.43 p/h + paid kms between stores 0.78c per km.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Ensuring our clients products are well represented at store level (full/clean/tidy).
• Ensure stock on show is arranged to specific brand guidelines.
• Implementing planograms and ticketing stock.
• Management of stock, reporting on products including Out of stocks/Returns/Placing orders.
• Developing strong relationships with key decision makers and staff in each retail location.
• Providing retailer feedback and opportunities to management.
• Completing a detailed store report for each visit via the spar visit reporting app; including photos of work completed.
You Will Have:
• Experience in the retail sector or field work (preferred)
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• A confident, highly organised approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Intermediate computer skills
You Will Need:
• Reliable vehicle and current state driver’s license
• Smart device phone or tablet
• Have internet access, active email address
• To be able to work across a range of days between business hours Mon-Fri.
• To be a champion communicator as it is a key requirement of the merchandising role.
You Will Be:
• Organised, reliable, enthusiastic and well presented
• Be available Mon -Fri
• Able to juggle multiple priorities
• Self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
• Tech savvy enough to use a website, be able to print work and use app on smartphone.
Sparfacts is part of Spar Group Inc Global with operations in 10 countries. We are a national company working on behalf of some of the world’s leading brands. We fulfil their retail marketing plans across multiple channels, including Point of Sale (POS) execution, merchandising, display builds, stock management and planogram implementation.
We Will Provide:
• Autonomous Role – Manage your own schedule.
• Mon-Friday work! No weekends!
• Web portal/app and field/client training
• Ongoing support from a GEO Merchandiser for every step of your journey.
• A communication allowance per call allocated.
• A page print allowance
• Paid travel kms between stores
Job Type: Casual
Applicants can apply by sending their resume t0: firstname.lastname@example.org