Sparfacts is part of the Spar Group inc Global with operations in 10 countries, here in Australia we are a National Boutique service working with some of the worlds leading brands.
Our core beliefs include: Customer Focus, Value and Profit, excellence and innovation, results through teamwork and building long term relationships. Our relationship with Clients and our team is central to everything we do and ensures that we are always striving to do better. Developing a team who are highly skilled and passionate about learning and achieving their goals is extremely important.
We are currently seeking an experienced Casual Merchandiser, to provide an exceptional standard of field representation on behalf of our major clients.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Preferred previous merchandising/sales rep/retail experience
- A high standard of presentation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Physically fit – able to lift up to 15kg and to stand for long periods
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Confidence with technology
- A reliable car, and a valid Australian Driver’s License
- Availability to work Monday through to Friday
What will you do:
- Order product
- Replenishing shelves and merchandising
- Maintaining current displays
- Building promotional displays
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with store and office team members
- Basic online reporting
As you will be reporting using a mobile device at the end of each store visit, it is vital you are confident with Technology.
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive hourly rate
- Experience working with a National Company
- Training and ongoing coaching
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org